Friday, June 27, 2008

DOWN TO THE WIRE

One ball, one run to win, three wickets in hand. As the Pavan decided to bowl, Mohan decided to hit it or get out. He couldn't int the last three balls, Pavan was bowling really nicely. Mohan hit the last ball over the mid off for two runs and won the game.

Last Week:
It's been long time we were planning to play cricket in the office. We planned to play against SuperSeva or Srishti. Initially it was head count problem we were not even 11 at that time. When we were 11 people in MyDuniya we got really busy. Some how our CEO, who is very energetic player behind us for cricket. He even went and bought the Bat and ball. At last it is got kicked off last Friday. As I was on my business trip to Mumbai, I couldn't be play.

This Week:
When I heard about last week's play, I decided to play this week. As the Friday approached, our CEO Ganapathy went on a trip to DELHI. Finally we left with 8 people. We decided to play, we reached Lawrence School Play ground at 5:30pm.

We split into two teams, Sandeep and Sachin (Not Sachin Tendulkar) are two captains.
In one team Sachin, Me, Mohan and Tirumala. In another team Sandeep, Pavan, Vijay and Satya. Pavan was the hero of the last week's game. He is no doubt a good player. He bats well and bowls well too.

We decide to have six overs a side match. Sandeep won the toss and elected to bat. Sachin started of nicely. As I don't my team's strength, I decided to wait to and watch. Sandeep got all out for 13 runs. We score 15 runs for 1 wicket in 3 overs.We played one more match after that, there is nothing great to write about it.


As the school's play ground is hardly 50 mts, why to wait for Friday, Why not every day in the evening for 30 mts from 6:00 to 6:30pm.

ALL WORK N NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY


NOTE: I forgot to take my mobile to the game so only know pictures, surely next time.

No comments: